Sunday 24 March 2013

Time management and small children

My youngest start full time school this year, so hypothetically I should have 6 hours a day, 5 days a week in which to study. However, this is term-time only and I need to work out a schedule to ensure that half term, end of term, summer holidays and random illness days don't derail me too much.


It is scary how quickly time disappears when a 5yr old and a 3yr old are demanding all of your attention. Toby had a reaction to penicillin leaving him off playgroup for 5 days, and leaving me having to read 3 law units in 24 hours so I could be up-to-date for a tutorial. I do not want to have to do that again.

My study timeline is going to look like this for the next year or so which doesn't leave a lot of time for procrastination. I'm going to need to be extra strict with my Netflix addiction :/





Any tips or tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment