Thursday 10 January 2013

Timetable Update

*blows the dust off in here*

Still here, still studying! Have just completed TMA03 of DD101 and my W100 module books have turned up. Well, the first half of them have. They don't want to terrify us too much so stagger the reading material ;)

I am really enjoying DD101, although the Xmas break showed how horrendous my time management and self discipline is when confronted with cake and christmas telly. It was a struggle to get TMA03 completed in time and it was only sent 2 days before cut-off. Far too close to comfort for me so I'm working on time management a bit more.

The W100 materials look a bit intense compared to DD101, there is a difference in the layout of the books and information that makes them feel more intimidating but I'm sure I'll be fine. I worked my way through the introduction last night, and think I'll be ok.

I can't post a blog without some kind of recommendation and today it goes to

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gabrielittner.timetable

An Android timetable app that helps you organise your time, put in reminders, tasks, and due dates for coursework. It's in it's early days, but google sync will also be used so I'll be able to hook it up with my existing calendars too.

Loving it so far. I'm a sucker for colour coded timetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment