Sunday 4 November 2012

Dropbox

I love cloud storage. It's free, it's a great way to backup important files and it makes sharing large files incredibly easy.

I have a dropbox account anyway, and recently noticed that they are offering students a free size upgrade if you register with your university email address (or add a uni address to an existing account) Currently the free upgrade stands at 8GB which is pretty good.

https://www.dropbox.com/spacerace?r=NTM3Njg5MDU1OQ

I use it to back up my uni work between my home PC and my android phone, it means I can access my files from wherever I am and keep them synced.

If you don't know where to find your Open University email address, log into StudentHome and look down the left menu, there is an option for Google Apps email, just click through and it will go through the set up for you.


If you sign up through my link we also get another 500MB free each. Tada. I love free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment