Monday 29 October 2012

First deadline, Meep.

The first TMA is due in today. I was lucky enough to get my submission in a week ago as I'd had some good study time put aside and could crack on with it. I've amended it a couple of times since, as I'd forgotten to put my PI number on the front page, and then again to alphabetise my references at the end. Still not sure it's completely right, but it's not supposed to be is it? It's all a learning process and I should be able to look back and laugh at how hard I found such a relatively easy assignment.

So now it's in, and done and I just have to wait for the feedback. I've heard from a few people that it takes a little while to get used to the critical way that tutors give feedback so I'm bracing myself for an email full of red pen and a big fat F all over it.

Meep.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Good luck with your results! I'm waiting for mine, from Children's Lit and Creative Writing. I only submitted a week or so ago, but the waiting seems forever. Like the blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, thank you :)
      I'm still waiting for my results...I hope you've got yours by now!

      Delete